Bournemouth Dtn - Budget - Bournemouth, United Kingdom
33-39 Southcote Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3SH
|Mon||08:00 - 16:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 16:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 16:00|
Special equipment/optional extras:
Booster seat: 11.99 GBP per day. Includes 20% tax; On request Child toddler seat: 11.99 GBP per day. Includes 20% tax; On request Infant child seat: 11.99 GBP per day. Includes 20% tax; On request GPS: 12.99 GBP per day. Maximum 129.9 GBP. Includes 20% tax; On request WiFi Access: 12.99 GBP per day. Maximum 129.9 GBP. Includes 20% tax; On request Special equipment/optional extras may be requested at the time of booking, but they are not included in the rental price. They are paid in the local currency at the rental desk.
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Unlimited mileage
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability: Covers you in case you cause damage, including passengers and their property, when using the vehicle (unlimited cover).
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory documents & important information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid (with no major endorsements) driving licence. International driving licence (accompanied by domestic licence) is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.). *Please note that customers from India will also need to present an International driving licence along with their domestic licence. Non-EU customers: please note that your country might have driving licence restrictions and you might need an international driving licence. Please check with the official authorities in your country.
UK driving license holders must present the photocard and printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website (www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. In case of failure to provide this, customers may be refused rental or charged for a phone call to the DVLA Driving Licence enquiries line. Please note that Northern Ireland issued license holders still need to present the paper counterpart.
• UK residents should also provide 2 forms of proof of address e.g. utility bills / bank statements (maximum 8 weeks old). Please note that just the original documents are accepted. Mobile phone bills or council tax bills will not be accepted. You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent. Please note that non UK customers must also provide two forms of proof of address (as explained above) if the Driving Licence doesn't show their address
Age Restrictions and Driving Licence:
Drivers must be 25 years old and have held their license for at least 2 years (1 year in Jersey). Small, economy and compact cars may be rented from 23 to 24 years old with a fee (which has been added to the price quoted online and is payable at the counter). No maximum renting age restrictions apply. In some locations, drivers over the age of 70 will require insurance clearance prior to vehicle pickup. Please contact the car rental provider for more details. The maximum age in Jersey is 80 years.
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
Rentals in Jersey: all Vehicles are supplied with approximately half a tank of fuel. Refueling charge of £5.29 (incl tax) applies to vehicles that are returned empty. Fuel is charged at local Jersey rates and charges vary according to the type of vehicle and length of rental.