Cardiff, United Kingdom
UNIT 8 HADFIELD ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8TW
|SUN||07:00 - 22:00|
|MON||07:00 - 22:00|
|TUE||07:00 - 22:00|
|WED||07:00 - 22:00|
|THU||07:00 - 22:00|
|FRI||07:00 - 22:00|
|SAT||07:00 - 22:00|
DEPOSIT AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:
ACCEPTED: MasterCard (not debit or prepaid), Visa (not prepaid). Debit card not accepted unless otherwise stated below. A deposit amount of GBP 500 will be held against your credit card for the duration of the rental. Your deposit is a guarantee held in the event of damage/theft of the vehicle. This will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. Please note that this does not represent your total excess liability which can be found in the Damage Waiver Liability section. Credit card(s) must be valid for up to 6 months after the rental has ended. A recent credit card or bank statement is required that matches the card(s) presented. NOT ACCEPTED: A valid credit card in the first name and surname of the lead driver (no abbreviations) must be presented at the rental desk in order to pre-authorize/charge a deposit. The credit card(s) must be embossed and a PIN number may be required. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card, there is a lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card or the credit card is not in the lead driver's name, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Minimum 25 Years
Young Drivers Age: 22 to 24 Years Charge 35 GBP per Day Includes 20% Tax
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to rent a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that, if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
• All cars (other than Prestige & Luxury models), people carriers with no more than 7 seats (including the driver) and commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonne (LWB) may be taken outside the UK to the following countries only: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding Ceuta and Melilla), Sweden and Switzerland.
• An overseas surcharge will be applied when taking vehicles outside of the UK which includes provision of vehicle documentation legally required (form VE103, which indicates approved drivers and limit of countries to be visited) and European breakdown cover (full policy will be given at commencement of hire - certain exclusions apply)
• Belfast only: the cross border fee to the Republic of ireland is GBP 20 (including VAT) when renting from Belfast.
• There is a mileage limit on rentals during which the vehicle is driven overseas as follows:
1 - 6 days 200 miles per day
7 days + 700 miles per week + 100 miles per additional day
Any miles driven in excess of these limits will be charged at 15 pence per mile (including VAT) at the end of the rental
• Excess waiver products are not available on rentals during which the vehicle is driven overseas