Bristol North - Budget - Bristol, United Kingdom
Unit 1000 The Quadrant, Bristol North, BS32 4QA, BRISTOL
|Mon||08:00 - 16:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 16:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 16:00|
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station. Rentals in Jersey: all Vehicles are supplied with approximately half a tank of fuel. Refueling charge of £5.29 (incl tax) applies to vehicles that are returned empty. Fuel is charged at local Jersey rates and charges vary according to the type of vehicle and length of rental.
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Unlimited mileage
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability: Covers you in case you cause damage, including passengers and their property, when using the vehicle (unlimited cover).
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Extras and Additional Charges:
Additional driver: £12.99 per day with a maximum of £129.90 per rental.
Child/baby seats: £11.99 per day (on request). A deposit of £120 applies.
GPS : £12.99 per day with a maximum charge of $129 per rental (on request). A deposit of £120 applies.
Mobile WiFi: £12.99 per day with a maximum charge of $129.90 per rental (on request). A deposit of £120 applies.
Please note: The price of optional extras (including equipment, fuel and insurance) are subject to change without notice and local taxes may apply. Optional extras (equipment) are subject to availability and payable at the counter.
You can use the vehicle in the following countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. You are not allowed to use a vehicle, rented in England, Scotland or Wales, in the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
Vehicles may be taken to other countries if Continental Cover is purchased.
Continental Cover provides the necessary documentation to prove insurance cover, together with 24 hour breakdown assistance whilst overseas.
Continental cover is available to purchase at some locations at time of rental for any travel within the continent. Vehicle must be returned to UK Mainland or additional one way charges will apply.
Please contact the branch 5 working days prior to travel for details and to arrange. The following details are mandatory: Number of people travelling in the vehicle, names of all drivers, countries to be visited.
Charges: 1-7 days: GBP 90, 8-14 days: GBP 126, 15-21 days: GBP 156, 22-28 days: GBP 216. Chrages include VAT and exclude any additional premium location fees that may be applicable.
Cross border is allowed to the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Balearics, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Corsica, Croatia, Cyprus*, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibralta, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland**, Romania, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey in Europe, plus Uskudar
*Geographical areas under the control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus. ** Cover is not required if visiting Northern Ireland.
If you are using the Dartford Crossing (tunnel or bridge) there is a charge you will see advertised before and after the crossing. For ease of use and peace of mind, Avis will make this payment on your behalf automatically. A £2.50 fee, which includes all our administration costs, will be charged to the payment card registered to your rental within 14 days of using the crossing.
It is the drivers responsibility to provide any compulsory vehicle equipment for driving abroad.
• The charging hours within the Congestion Zone are from 7.00AM - 6.00PM. The fee is applicable from Monday to Friday. No charge will be made at weekends or on public holidays. Drivers should look out for the Congestion Charge signs en route.
• Traffic fines, sanctions and judicial costs related to traffic violations and tolls are not included in the rental cost.
• The vehicles displayed and models listed are the most common vehicles used by our car rental partners. We cannot guarantee the make/model or traction of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
• No refunds will be given if you fail to collect the vehicle at your specified time or if you fail to meet the driving licence, passport, credit card or other documentation requirements outlined in this voucher.
• Budget and CarTrawler do not provide refunds for vehicles returned early.
• Voucher: A printed version of your rental voucher must be produced upon arrival at the rental desk. Failure to present the voucher means the car rental agent may charge you at the local rates. Please note: We are not responsible for overcharges on rentals where the voucher was not presented to the local agent on collection of the vehicle. If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough funds on your credit card, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle and no funds will be reimbursed