Edinburgh - Waverley Station - Green Motion, United Kingdom
Directions to desk
Green Motion Vehicle Rental is located at Greenside Row on the left side at the Q-Park car park. From Edinburgh Waverley Station/ Princess Street exit (driving and walking): 1. Exit the station via Waverley Steps onto Princess Street 2. Continue onto Waterloo place (A1) turning left onto Leith Street (A900). 3. At Traffic lights turn right on to Greenside Row. From Edinburgh Waverley Station Carlton Road Exit (walking directions): When you arrive at Waverley Train Station please follow the signs for 'Way Out to Carlton Road' which is situated next to platforms 2 and 3. 1. Go up the steps and out of the station 2. Walk under the arch bridge and continue 0.2 miles until you reach Starbucks Coffee shop and turn right onto Greenside Row 3. Walk down the hill until you reach the entrance for Q parks car parks on the left. The branch will be directly in front of you. The journey will take you approximately 5 minutes.
Green Motion Edinburgh Waverley Station , 26 Greenside Row, Q-Park, , Edinburgh, EH1 3AJ
|Sun||08:00 - 16:00|
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 16:00|
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Limit of 90 miles per day (£0.25 per extra mile). Unlimited mileage can be purchased at the desk for an extra cost of £7.80 per day.
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability.
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• National Insurance Number.
• A valid credit card in the name and current address of the main driver.
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving licence. International driving licence (always acompanied by the original domestic licence) is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license.
• Please note UK (exc. Northern Ireland) customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. Failure to do so will result either in an inability to rent or a call to DVLA which is a premium rate call and will result in charges of at least £15. Clients outside office hours without a UK licence may be refused a vehicle. Northern Ireland customers need to present the photocard and paper counterpart.
• Due to insurance restrictions licenses from the following countries won’t be accepted: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Indonesia Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Managua, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Other issuing countries may result in higher insurance excesses. Please check with the renting branch prior to collection.
• For this rental all drivers will also need additional proof of address (same address as on your driver's license): a) One must be a credit card or bank statement for the credit card presented at the desk. b) The other should be a utility bill (gas, electric, water use bill etc.) Mobile phone bills or council tax bills will not be accepted. Both documents must be dated within 4 months of date of hire and be the original documents. You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent.
Age Restriction and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 25 years old and have held their license for at least 2 years. Customers must be 30 years old and have held their license for at least 2 years to drive Minibuses, Premium, Luxury cars and People carriers. The maximum driver's age is 80 years.
Young Driver Fees: Young drivers surcharge has been added to the price quoted online and is payable at the counter. If you are between 21 and 24 years old you must pay a young driver surcharge of £38.50 per day (and you can only rent manual transmission cars from car groups Mini, Economy and Compact). Please note that Young drivers might be asked for a higher excess.
Extras and Additional Charges:
Additional driver: £10 per day.
Booster seats: £13 per day with a Maximum charge of £130 (on request).
Baby seats: £13 per day with a Maximum charge of £130 (on request).
GPS: £14 per day with a maximum charge of £140 (on request).
Please note: The price of optional extras (including equipment, fuel and insurance) are subject to change without notice and local taxes may apply. Optional extras (equipment) are subject to availability and payable at the counter.
Green Motion vehicles can only be used on the UK mainland including Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man. Permission for use in Ireland* or on the continent and France will attract the following charges: The cost will be calculated as the Standard rental + £125 surcharge + £20 per part calendar day.
Permission is not assured and must be sought from the Green Motion supplying location 7 days prior to any overseas use. It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure all that all European driving regulations are followed including GB stickers plus any mandatory equipment required. If prior notice is not given then permission at the rental counter may be refused.
When a vehicle is taken overseas a daily mileage limit of 90 miles will be applied to the ENTIRE rental. Mileage over the agreed amount with be charged at 50 pence per mile.
Green Motion are unable to provide 'French Air Quality Certificates' to customers wishing to drive in Paris, Grenoble or Lyon therefore fines and potential charges may apply. We would recommend you do not drive our vehicles in these cities. If you take our vehicle to these cities and incur a fine then all costs relating to this fine will need to be covered by the hirer.
*Vehicles hired in Northern Ireland will not attract a fee for travel into the Republic of Ireland.
• There are some cities in the UK charge congestion fees. Drivers should look out for the Congestion Charge signs en route. The renter is liable for the payment of such fees.
• All costs derived from the use of the incorrect and/or lack of petrol are not included.
• The car rental provider is not to be held liable for items stolen, forgotten or lost inside the vehicle. It is recommended that the customers have these items covered through personal travel cover.
• The loss of the vehicle documents is not covered.
• Traffic fines, sanctions and judicial costs related to traffic violations and tolls are not included in the rental cost.
• No insurance will cover customers driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and/or found using their cellular phone at the time of an accident.
• The vehicles displayed and models listed are the most common vehicles used by our car rental partners. We cannot guarantee the make/model or traction of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
• No refunds will be given if you fail to collect the vehicle at your specified time or if you fail to meet the driving licence, passport, credit card or other documentation requirements outlined in this voucher. Neither do Green Motion or CarTrawler provide refunds for vehicles returned early.
• In case the vehicle is returned more than 30 minutes after the agreed time the renter will be charged a service fee of £30.00. If the delay leads to the start of a new 24 hour period, an additional rental day including all booked extras will be charged for each new period started. In case a vehicle is returned prior to the agreed time the full rental price incl. all extras will be charged.
• Voucher: A printed version of your rental voucher must be produced upon arrival at the rental desk. Failure to present the voucher means the car rental agent may charge you at the local rates. Please note: We are not responsible for overcharges on rentals where the voucher was not presented to the local agent on collection of the vehicle. If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough funds on your credit card, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle and no funds will be reimbursed..